Saturday, April 16, 2011

A word from the heart

Its strange how life seems to advance and to go forward in such a manner that we as people if not paying attention get left behind. I was reminded of this today as I attended the His Imprint Writers Conference held annually.in Saskatoon to encourage writers to keep going. Keep pressing on and pursuing their writing in a world were the word Christian and the name Jesus are to be used. It was an eye opener, A reminder that as life is difficult it is a grand thing to follow God with all your might and as a servant of the Kingdom of the most high God it is our duty to be servants and use every medium available to us to do the job we need to do. The integrity of our writing should reflect the integrity with which we go about our daily lives. How that looks for each of us is something we must discover for ourselves. If I want to live my life as unto the Lord, then I must do so even in my writing. What my writing is going to look like is completly up to God and if it takes me a couple years to get where I need to go, then so be it. But I will do my best. Follow along and see where this takes me. After All you never know till you try....right.

No comments: