Monday, April 25, 2011

He Is Risen!

He Is risen, he is risen indeed.
Can this be true? I'm not quite believing what I'm hearing, That man died and yet credible witnesses, men and women are claiming he is alive. These were people who went to the tomb and saw with their own eyes the miracle that has occured.

I know he was dead, I put him there on that cross and yet the grave couldn't hold him. Death fears him.
But Why?
If death really fears him and the grave can't or couldn't hold him.
Can it hold me? Can I concur this as well through him?
I believe the answer is a loud and resounding YES!

Through this man, no through this saviour I have been granted freedom.
Freedom to Be, Freedom to Believe, Freedom to Become.

He died so that I wouldn't have to, He died so I could have a brighter future.
Even before I was born my days were laid out for me, And his death allowed the connection to be established. But its not his death I celebrate today. ITS HIS RISING AGAIN.
Its his willingness to keep after us, espescially when we humans would have given up
Who is this man? This Saviour? What is his name?

His name is Christ, Jesus Christ!
Do you know him?

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I am finally on your blog! :) I will be back as I can. Thanks a ton for posting my link on here! :D:D