Friday, May 27, 2011

YC 2011

Hear the Sound!
Can you hear it? YC Alberta 2011 has begun with some of the best memories I have ever had.

Mr. Purple: The driving experience to Edmonton was an exciting yet unique experience and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with the friends that I was able to go with. And if I was giving the oppertunity to do it again in 2012, I would do it in a heartbeat. :)

Robyn: From Yc 2010 my expectations were high, i can honestly say that they have already almost been met! The drive in itself was cramped, noisy, and full of obnoxious people........it was one of the best times of my life!!!! The first night was great, the concerts and Judah Smith capped it off beautifully...... I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Hicksy Stix: the day was great!!!!!!!! i had so much fun on the road up here and fixing the car with Anna was fun. It realy hit me when Judah spoke, he spoke right through all the barricades that i have set to not let anyone in. But on that note i am still dealing with issues that prayer could help. thanks to everyone for coming and i hope to finish the weekend good.

Pinapple/Apple: They say that you learn alot about people by watching them. I disagree, stick em in the vehicle traveling 6 plus hours and you learn how they really work and really think. From there musical choices to the way they interact with their friends. The opening act was high level and high emotion but I think its a great start to what is going to be a great weekend.

Cheerios: So there have already been some bumps and curves to this powerful weekend but with the help and strength of our saviour we were able to come out of it with an awesome outcome. All I know is that God is not finished with us yet! The people are great and are beginning to warm up toward each other and soon we be singing koombyya and giving big bear hugs!

No comments: